Christian Heritage School Tuition Payment Plan
2021- 2022 (Submit one per family)
Christian Heritage School Financial and Enrollment Agreement for all Families
Regardless of the number of students enrolled, all students in the same family will be considered as a single family account. When my children are accepted as students at Christian Heritage School, I automatically agree to the terms listed in this Financial and Enrollment Agreement. I understand that failing to abide by these agreement terms will result in having to withdraw my child(ren) from Christian Heritage School.
1. Fees: I understand that the enrollment and facilities fees are non-refundable and that all textbooks must be returned in good condition at the end of the school term or upon withdrawal. I will pay the replacement cost of any books not returned, lost during the year, or returned in non-useable condition.
2. Withdrawal: I understand that withdraws after the first school day of the month will be charged the entire month’s tuition. If I withdraw, I must obtain an official withdrawal card from the office, and complete the information requested
3. Report Cards, Transcripts, and Diplomas: I understand that my family account must be current for report cards, and transcripts to be issued. School records will be forwarded to another school only when a family account is current. Graduation certificates will be issued to those students whose accounts are current.
4. Late Fees: Tuition payments are due on the 1st of the month. Tuition payments after the 1st will be subject to a late fee of $20.
5. Suspension from class: I agree that my family account must be current at the end of each month in order for my child(ren) to remain in school the following month. Students will be suspended from classes as soon as the school is notified of an outstanding tuition payment. I agree to make arrangements within 5 days of the suspension to clear my account or to withdraw my child(ren) from CHS. I may re-enroll my children once my family account is current (provided that room is available)
6. Agreement: By signing below, I understand and agree with the conditions stated above.